The $700 (as in June 2006) Samsung CLP-650N has an abnormal design, which requires that or not it's set with masses of room on sides. The 250-sheet imperative paper drawer opens to the front; however, you need space to the correct of the printer for the one hundred-sheet helper plate and for changing the toner cartridges. Distributed pages rise up out of appropriate to left on the best.
You can encourage envelopes best from the helper plate, in which they can be stacked up to ten unreasonable. You may include a solitary non-mandatory 500-sheet paper drawer for a slight $249, however Samsung doesn't offer a duplexer elective. The control board includes A-line LCD and a chart of the printer in which lighting installations propose any blunders. The printer accompanies a liberal 256MB of memory, and has drivers for both PCL and postscript. The installed web server influences the Samsung CLP-650N unit to clean to oversee.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-610ND Colour Laser Printer
The Samsung CLP-650N in examination ineffectively to various shading lasers. In our execution tests, content uncovered scarcely underneath normal at 14.6 pages in accordance with minute, plain-paper tinge pages landed at an expedient 5.5 ppm, and lustrous prints arrived out at a steady 1.5 ppm. Its literary substance printing ended up noticeably mellow and fluffy. The line-workmanship test turned into a wreck, experiencing blue and yellow shades in pieces of precisely dispersed level strains, and corner to corner obstruction styles. The grayscale photograph seemed grainy, with styles in finished areas and bunches of limited flat banding.
Samsung CLP-650N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-650N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-650N Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (12,6 MB MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung CLP-650N Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (525 KB MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-550 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-650N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-650N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-650N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-650N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-650N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.