It is easy to find various choices of laser printer today, but Samsung CLP-600 will be the option that comes with the best feature for its quality. This is the printer that will allow printing with better quality on its printing result as it will produce up to a document with the quality of 2,400 x 600 dpi resolution. This is one of those considerable features that make this laser print as one of those featured laser printer today.
Samsung CLP-600 has more features to offer that will make it a better option for a laser printer. This printer will work effectively to produce more papers at once. It will even produce the first paper in less than 20 seconds which is better than the other printer that might need longer to produce their first page.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-550 Colour Laser Printer
This printer is the option with its special feature of Emulation SPL-C. This is how Samsung will support the best quality of color printing. Its paper cassette has a 350-sheet paper capacity which will allow more paper to print at once. It will print up to 250 of paper at once. Those features above are the reason why Samsung CLP-600 is the option that should be considered as one of those with the best features.
Samsung CLP-600 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-600 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-600 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (78,4 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung CLP-600 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (872 KB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-500 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-600 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-600 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-600 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-600 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-600 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.