This Samsung CLP-550N is actually the same series of the other Samsung printer offered today by Samsung, but this time it comes with a better feature with added network technology. This feature will allow every user to easily print anywhere as long as they are connected to the network. This is how this printer will support a better efficiency with its network technology. It has also a good software for OS X that will work fine.
This printer is the option that will provide a better option of better to perform faster to produce B/W document. Samsung CLP-550N will be the printer suits for home office or small business. This is the key feature that makes this printer is as the color laser printer which is worth the price. Despite its find features, this printer has also some cons including its heavy and bulky design which is not easy to move.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-510 Color Laser Printer
With all those features offered in this laser printer, this is just the right printer for the price. It has the features which just worth the money. However, it will not provide you with the feature that will make this printer as one of those options that will work for the significant amount of printing bigger than a home office.
Samsung CLP-550N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-550N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-550N Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (12.68 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung CLP-550N Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (2.31 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-415NW Wireless Color Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-550N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-550N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-550N Should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-550N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-550N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.