Among those options for the best printer today, Samsung CLP-550 is one of those options that will give you the best feature for the price. This is the option that will let every user print more paper at once up to 250 sheets of paper. It has also 100 sheets of paper capacity for its multipurpose tray that will allow more papers to print. This is how this printer will support better productivity supported by its feature.
There are more features in Samsung CLP-550 that will make it one of those options which are worth the money. Although it has a stunning feature in handling paper up to 250-sheet paper cassette, this printer still has some cons including the slower performance. Yet, this is not an essential problem that will affect the productivity. It is just slower than the recommendation of the engine rating.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-365 Color Laser Printer
There is no further feature that comes from this printer, but still, the printer is one of the best options that we can find from this printer. This printer has built-in auto duplexing that will make its easy to print two-sided paper. This is one of those options that will still support a good productivity in a laser printer.
Samsung CLP-550 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-550 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-550 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (12.68 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung CLP-550 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (2.31 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-320 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-550 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-550 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-550 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-550 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-550 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.