Samsung CLP-510N is one of those Samsung printers that will provide you with the best design and feature to achieve better productivity with a laser printer. However, there are several more things that can be achieved using this laser printer. This printer is the printer that worth the money especially if you need it for a small-office purpose. This printer has the best capacity of 350-sheet of paper to handle. Moreover, it has automatic duplexing to support its capacity to produce more papers.
This printer is the option that will surely provide fast performance for the price. However, Samsung CLP-510N will only provide its fast performance only for B/W printing. The thing about this printer is that it will take longer to install this printer to the network. However, this is just one of those parts that will not stop this printer to support better productivity.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-415NW Wireless Color Printer
Despite its poor performance to produce a color document, it is still a good printer for its price. This is why this printer is the option of printer that will provide every user with the excellent productivity especially for the use of small office or home office. It has adequate performance to handle paper, but Samsung CLP-510N still has some more features to improve.
Samsung CLP-510N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-510N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows Vista/2008/Win 7(32,64bit)
- Samsung CLP-510N Windows Driver ⟹ Download (19,0 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.5
- Samsung CLP-510N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.56 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-320 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-510N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-510N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-510N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-510N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-510N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.