It is not that difficult to get a better option for Samsung printer that will print more pages with Samsung CLP-510. This is the printer that will provide more pages to print per minute. Although it doesn’t produce a significantly better performance, its better performance is still a considerable performance in a Samsung printer. It has also better speed to provide up to 6 ppm for color document and 21 ppm B/W document.
Samsung CLP-510 comes with more features to offer which is different to the other Samsung printer with the same series. This printer comes with a 250-sheet cassette for its main cassette and 100 sheets for its multipurpose tray. This is the feature that will make it is possible to print more at once. This is also the printer that will provide an improved productivity with its built-in auto duplexing.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-500 Color Laser Printer
The other printer might have some features to support the productivity in a different way, and so does this Samsung printer. This printer will be able to provide a better performance of printing with its NO NOIS Static Engine. This is the innovative feature that will make it print more without producing disturbing noise that might be found in the other printer other than Samsung CLP-510.
Samsung CLP-510 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-510 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows Vista/2008/Win 7(32,64bit)
- Samsung CLP-510 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (19,0 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.5
- Samsung CLP-510 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.56 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-365 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-510 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-510 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-510 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-510 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-510 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.