The other version of Samsung printer, Samsung CLP-500N, is the option that will provide the best quality of printing. This printer is the same printer offered by Samsung, but this time it has the feature to be connected to the network. This is why we will have this printer as one of those options that will provide an improvement in productivity without sacrificing quality.
With its feature to be connected to the network, this Samsung CLP-500N will provide more benefits. It will allow every user to print wherever it is possible using this printer as long as we are connected to the network. This printer is that will provide the capability to print up to 5 pages per minute. It has also 64 RAM of memory to support the better productivity.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-415NW Wireless Color Printer
This printer is the option that will let the user print anywhere easily. This is how the printer with the best quality of printing output is needed to print with better efficiency. To bring the best productivity using this printer, it has the 10/100 Ethernet interface that will make it is easy to use this printer. It has also USB 2.0 parallel to allow more efficient printing using Samsung CLP-500N.
Samsung CLP-500N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-500N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows Vista/2008/Win 7(32,64bit)
- Samsung CLP-500N Windows Driver ⟹ Download (30.04 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.5You might also like: Samsung CLP-365 Colour Laser Printer
- Samsung CLP-500N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.56 MB)
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-500N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-500N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-500N should be ready for use
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-500N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.