If the printer with the best quality of its printing is what you are looking for, Samsung CLP-500 is one of those options that will definitely give you the best quality printing result. This is the option of printer that comes with the best dpi resolution of 1,200 dpi. Moreover, it has 4-color toner system that makes it possible to produce the best quality of printing. Yet, those are not all of the features that can be found in this printer.
Compared to the other laser printer product today, Samsung CLP-500 might not perform the best performance. However, this printer is one of those options that will provide the best quality of printing result. It is capable of printing up to 21 ppm for B/W document, but it will only print 5 ppm for a color document. It will take more time to print a color document, but it will be worth the time.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-415NW Wireless Color Printer
There are still more options that come from different laser printer today, but this printer is still one of those options to consider. It has the best feature to provide the best printing using this printer. To complete the feature in this printer, Samsung CLP-500 comes also with automatic duplexing with low noise.
Samsung CLP-500 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-500 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows Vista/2008/Win 7(32,64bit)
- Samsung CLP-500 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (30.04 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.5
- Samsung CLP-500 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (0.56 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-365W Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-500 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-500 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-500 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-500 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-500 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.