Samsung is one of those manufacturers that come with quality in every product it has including the printer in this Samsung CLP-365W model. This is one of those options for the printer by Samsung that comes with advanced technology to provide better quality in printing. The technology integrated into this printer will make it produce better quality on its printing result. The ReCP and new polymerized toner are two feature that will make this printer work better than any printer to produce the best quality of its printing.
It is designed to improve productivity at the office using Samsung CLP-365W. Some features in this printer will make it is easier and much faster to print using this printer. For instance, it comes with the feature to let every user scan or print using their device including Android, iPad, iPhone, or Windows Phone device. Its wireless technology will allow this printer to print directly via Wi-Fi or wireless network.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-325 Color Laser Printer
When you need a printer that will produce more, this printer will be able to provide you with its high volume of printing every month. It is capable of printing up to 20,000 pages every month to support your work. Samsung CLP-365W is just the right printer for those options printer available today.
Samsung CLP-365W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-365W for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-365W Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (21,2 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-365W Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (7,6 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-365W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-365W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-365W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-365W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-365W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.