Are you looking up for a personal color laser printer to do your home task? The Samsung CLP-325 can be the best personal color laser printer for you and your documents. The CLP-325 delivers good performance for light duty which makes it is suitable for your home use. So, how is its performance? You may need to check out below!
The Samsung CLP-325 is categorized as a color printer with laser technology. The dimension of this printer is quite light and small. It comes in 38.8 x 31.3 x 24.3 cm which is the same with the CLP-320 and the CLP-320N's dimension. The printer uses single interface a USB 2.0 port as the printer connectivity. The system is a 360MHz processor with 32MB RAM. This printer supports both Windows and Mac operating systems. In addition, there is a single 130-sheets tray which is best for the paper size from envelopes to A4.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-315 Color Laser Printer
Performance of the Samsung CLP-325 is quite good for light home duty. The print speed is up to 16 pages per minute for monochrome print and 4 pages per minute for color print. The quality of printout is quite excellent with a great premium print resolution enhanced to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution.
Samsung CLP-325 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-325 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung CLP-325 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (24.26 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-325 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (6.22 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung CLP-325 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (14.66 MB)
You might also like: Samsung CLP-310 Color Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-325 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-325 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-325 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-325 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-325 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.