Building a small and compact printer is one of Samsung’s biggest dream in manufacturing printer. The Samsung CLP-310N is one of the smallest color laser printer made by Samsung. If you look at the design of the CLP-310N, there is a slight difference with the former printer, the CLP-300. Once you look closer to this printer, there are few great differences which make this printer greater.
The Samsung CLP-310N is categorized as the entry-level printer with a limited good performance. The CLP-310 comes with greater toner cartridge than the previous printer. The ink employed in the CLP-310 can print up to 1500 sheets for black print and 1000 sheets for the color printer. This printer does not employ a multifunction control panel but a limiter button for power and various color LEDs for running ink.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer
In addition, the Samsung CLP-310N comes with a limited paper handling. There is a 150-sheets paper tray for card paper size for legal paper size. However, this printer does not provide a multipurpose tray for specific printing. This printer employs NO NOISE technology. The technology allows reducing the noise while printing. This CLP-310N has good enough printer speed with 5 pages in 26 seconds for text print. Meanwhile, the print speed decreases significantly while printing photos or graphics, the speed is 5 pages per minute.
Samsung CLP-310N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-310N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung CLP-310N For Windows Driver ⟹ Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7
- Samsung CLP-310N For Mac Driver ⟹ Download
You might also like: Samsung SRP-270 Receipt Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-310N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-310N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-310N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung CLP-310N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-310N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.