Samsung is one of the most successful company for printer makes. Now, another color laser printer from Samsung is the Samsung CLP-310. This printer has many good points which will you love to buy because you think the CLP-300 is the best solution for your document production. Before deciding on purchasing, there are several things you should know about this printer. Checked it out!
Design of the Samsung CLP-310 will impress you at the first glance. This printer comes with compact design and Samsung claims that their color laser printer is the smallest printer than others. The small size permits you to put the printer even in the corner of your desktop. There are many things related to the color laser print like its features and its performance. The CLP-310 has common color laser printer features for low price printer like a limited paper tray and an odd connection.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer
The performance of the Samsung CLP-310 is good enough for the low-budget color laser printer. The print speed only reaches up to 16ppm for black prints and 4ppm for the color printer. The CLP-310 allows you to connect only using a USB 2.0. This printer also employs a NO NOIS printer engine making your printer has no noise and the "ColorXpression” for your best experience.
Samsung CLP-310 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-310 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Windows Driver ⟹ Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7You might also like: Samsung SRP-270 Receipt Printer
- Samsung CLP-310 For Mac Driver ⟹ Download
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-310 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-310 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-310 should be ready for use
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-310 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.