The CLP-300 is known as the previous printer for the Samsung CLP-300. We all know that the CLP-300 comes at the low price for a color laser printer with a slow print speed which is suitable for home use. Now, the Samsung CLP-300N is the replacement of its former, the CLP-300. So, let’s find out what makes the CLP-300N better than the CLP-300.
The Samsung CLP-300N comes in small and compact design same as the CLP-300. This printer is built in the dimension 10.4 x 15.4 x 13.5 with 30.8 pounds. This printer is heavier than the CLP-300 which is only 30 pounds. Both the CLP-300N and the CLP-300 has a single paper handling with a 150-paper tray. Luckily, the paper tray can handle various paper size from a 3x5 card to legal-size paper. This printer also ships a 300MHz like the CLP-300. But, the difference comes at the memory. The CLP-300N uses 64MB while the CLP-300 uses 32MB. The connection of this printer applies two wired connections which are a USB 2.0 with 10/100 Ethernet connector for the printer networking.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer
However, the Samsung CLP-300N has quite the same print performance with the CLP-300. As the low-budget color laser printer, the CLP-300N has a slow output which makes this printer is ideally used for the home and home-office.
Samsung CLP-300N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-300N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS XYou might also like: Samsung SRP-275 Receipt Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung CLP-300N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-300N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-300N should be ready for use
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-300N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.