The Samsung CLP-300 is claimed as the world's smallest color laser printer. The CLP-300 comes with compact and small sizes at 15.4 x 13.5 x 10.4 inches with 30 pounds. This printer also comes at an inexpensive price, it costs you only $250 with a great performance which is ideal for basic printing.
The Samsung CLP-300 uses a small paper handling which is suitable for home or home office printing with a single 150-sheet paper tray. This paper can handle various types of papers from 3x5 cards to legal-size papers. The CLP-300 does not have a control panel but there are a limited a cancel button and four colors LEDs allowing you to know that the ink runs out. The CLP-300 ships with a 300MHz processor with 32MB of memory. This printer only provides a USB 2.0 connection for wired networking printing. There are unique toner cartridges which are easy to setup and replace. Four ink tanks are used in this printer in cyan, magenta, black, and yellow.
The Samsung CLP-300 has a good performance for light-duty printing. The CLP-300 offers good speed. The print speeds are 13.49ppm for black print, and 3.68ppm for black graphic print. however, for both color texts and graphics, this printer performs slower with 3.77ppm for color text and 3.71ppm for color graphic.
Samsung CLP-300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-300 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS XHow to Easily Install Samsung CLP-300 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung CLP-300 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung CLP-300 should be ready for use
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-300 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.